The Bathroom Wall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS.

+8
Electroshock
Cryptic Metaphor - Allen
Maggie
Demi
Faith Wynters
Rose
Jack
thelastawkwardturtle
12 posters

Go down

Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS. Empty Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS.

Post by thelastawkwardturtle Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:04 pm

By Maggie and Me Very Happy

List of Roles:

Girls:
  • Aphrodite x- The Prettiest Cheerleader at Olympus High - all the girls want to be her, all the guys just simply want her. Everybody either loves or fears her. Either way, she's untouchable. She's going out with Hephaestus officially, but she doesn't love him because he looks like crap, and cheats on him with the school bad ass, Ares.

• Artemis x- The Misunderstood, Artsy Girl - Can stay up all night, and trys to talk to animal. The opposite of her brother, and extremely fucking weird. Her aim is amazing though, especially with bows and arrows. She has a few friends, but not really, and mostly keeps to herself.

• Athena x- The Track Star - is impossibly stubborn and determined. Her life consists of track, school, and sleep. She has no time, nor want for a social life. She's aggressive as hell, so everyone stays away. Doesn't believe in love, or friends. Just to get to the top.

• Demeter x- The Eco Freak - Demeter is Hade's best friend, forever jealous of Persephone, who is dating him. She tells Persephone that he is a bad influence on her. Demeter also is quite a hippy, the girl who will throw meat on the ground and scream "SAVE THE PLANET"

• Gaia - The Mother Hen - Gaia is the girl who calls everyone "honey" and "Baby". The one who fusses over everyone else, and likes to be the mother hen of the group. Responsible.

• Hera x- The Jealous Slut - Hera is the whore of the school. Her prize has always been on Zeus, but her eye tends to stray a little from time to time. Or, a lot. She's been around the block a few times, and is known to be overly kinky. Be careful what you wish for, boys.

• Hygieia - THE GERMAPHOBE. - Hygieia doesn't have many friends because, well, she doesn't let anyone get about three feet near her. A total germaphobe, she concentrates all her energy on keeping herself healthy and clean. Shes a major nerd. <3

• Mania - Goddess of Insanity! - If some people are half cracked, Mania is like a giant crevice on the ground before your feet. All of her friends are extremely talkative, so thankfully nobody can hear them but her. She talks constantly to herself, and has had to have been sedated in class multiple times due to inappropriate behavior.

• Persephone - The Summer Fling Persephone is an undercover slut, you could say. During the school year, she stays loyally at Hade's side, acting like an innocent, perfect girlfriend. But, when the summer hits... She goes wild. Hopefully, her summer won't catch up to her this year!

• Guys:
  • Achilles - The King's Right Hand - Achilles is very athletic, brave, strong, outspoken. He's charismatic, but a very big social climber, though most don't know it.

• Apollo - The Funny Guy - that everybody likes. Extremely musically talented, a romanticist, good looking, charming. The girls fall head over heels in love with him, and he knows it. You'll usually find him at the Olympus GodBucks (Starbucks? Heh. Shut up, I'm not creative.) with his guitar, writing sonnets, and a small mob of girls following.

• Ares - The Bad Ass. - The tuff guy in leather jackets and aviators, riding a chopper to school. Extremely dislikes Hephaestus, and constantly harasses Hades. He gives Aphrodite daily booty calls, and hooks up with her when Hephaestus isn't around, which is pretty much always.

• Dionysus - The School Jerk/Pimp - Dionysus is the stereotypical frat boy. Slightly crazy, bu extremely charismatic, outgoing, friendly, hilarious. Very popular, especially with the ladies. Constantly drunk, and if he doesn't have his flask at his side, then you know something's seriously wrong.

• Hades - The Goth - Hades is the goth boy. He's extremely superstitious, and wear's all black, all. The. Time. He believes in hell, and talks constantly about ruling it. About as much of a loner as it can get, he gets constantly picked on by Ares, and hates life. Extremely apathetic. But Persephone brings light and happiness into his life, even if he knows she doesn't love him quite as much as he does, her, he still loves her to pieces. Has a drug problem that nobody really knows about.

• Hephaestus x- The Antisocial Ugly One - Hephaestus, or Stus Muff, (Stud muffin) as some of his very scarce friends call him, is, to be blunt, very. very. ugly. and crippled, as well. He uses a wheelchair to get around. When at home, he tinkers in his workshop all day. He's not very bright, but the things he makes with his hands are truly amazing, especially the things he gives to Aphrodite.

• Hermes - The Prankster - Enjoys gossiping, and pulling practical jokes on the other students. His mind is always boiling over with more and more pranks to pull, varying from giving Cerberus food poisoning, to messing up Ares' motorcycle. You'll rarely see him in school, he's usually out exploring, and travelling.

• Poseidon - The Jock - Poseidon is extremely athletic. Being a swimmer, he's in top physical shape, and very, very lustful. Everybody respects him because of his social power which mostly derives from his brother, Zues. But his quick temper is not something to be underestimated. If you wrong him once, he'll go apeshit on your sorry ass.

• Zues - The King - Zues is king. Enuff said.

The ones with "x"s besides their names are taken.

Roles:

Aphrodite: Rayanna
Artemis: Rose
Athena: Demi
Demeter: Faith
Hera: Spencer
Hephaestus: Blake

Jack - You're banned from the RP. Sorry bud. No profanity. (:

Last edited by thelastawkwardturtle on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
thelastawkwardturtle
thelastawkwardturtle

Back to top Go down

Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS. Empty Re: Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS.

Post by Jack Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:02 pm

ame: Jack
Height: 5'10''
Hair: Blonde
Wearing: Tshirt Jeans
Body: In good Shape
Dick Size: 11''
Single
Straight

Jack

Back to top Go down

Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS. Empty Re: Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS.

Post by Jack Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:02 pm

ill be zeus

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:04 pm

i think ill join Smile

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:05 pm

cool

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:05 pm

ill be artemis bio in a sec

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:08 pm

ooc-- I shall be Demeter xD
Bio in a sec
Faith Wynters
Faith Wynters

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:10 pm

Name: Rose
Nickname: ro, rosa, rosie posie, rosie bear, roo and reckless(Ryan Smile) and rosebud(jack)
height: 5'2"
body: athletic/fit, hourglass figure
eye color: any kind or blue or clear
hair: dark blonde
hair style: straight, side bangs, and long
piercings/tattoos: belly button, cartilage, and ears, music note behind my ear, and heart on my pelvic bone
Personality: im probably crazy Smile, if you knew me you wouldnt call me a slut im the complete opposite, i love to climb on things but well i dont liike gooing down, i smile tons, and my emotions change faster than you can say peanut butter, my favorite food is an artichoke so dont hate on them, im reallly caring and really adventurous and can be shy, anything else just ask Razz

Rose

Back to top Go down

Post by Faith Wynters Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Name: Faith Wynters
Hair color: Platinum
Eye color: Magenta
Clothing:
Lime skinnies,black converse,black and white striped jack skellington shirt
Skinnies-
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/Bottoms/Denim/Jessica-Louise-Lime-And-Lace-Skinny-Jeans-298560.jsp
Shirt-
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Apparel/The-Nightmare-Before-Christmas-Striped-Jack-Tee-201767.jsp
Shoes-
http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Shoes/Converse-Chuck-Taylor-All-Star-Black-High-Top-685628.jsp

Body: Tall,Hourglass figure
Height/Weight: Both unknown
peircings: Ears and belly button
Tattoos: A black broken heart around mid back.
Personality: (once ya get to know meh) Fun,caring,random,and (Is allways) quiet
Other:Will speak her opinnion.Has very low self esteem.Is Vegiterian.

Last edited by Faith Wynters on Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Faith Wynters
Faith Wynters

Back to top Go down

Post by Demi Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:10 pm

I HAVE THE PERFECT CHARACTER/BIO FOR THIS.
Demi
Demi

Back to top Go down

Greek Gods. [[ IN HIGH SCHOOL. ]] IN THE WORKS. Empty Mhmmmmmm

Post by Demi Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:13 pm

:] Saffron will be joining as Athena.

Name: Saffron
Nick Name: Saf, Saffy, etc.
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 6’
Body Type: Athletic, Tan-ish
Hair colour: Bleach Blonde [nearly white]
Hair Style: https://2img.net/h/oi27.tinypic.com/2v0kiah.jpg
Eye colour: I have Central Heterochromia. This means my eyes are two different
colours.
http://th05.deviantart.net/fs45/300W/f/2009/083/b/1/MACRO_OJO_by_GreenEyedDevil57.jpg
Make-up: Mascara, eyeliner.
Bottoms: Light Jean Short Shorts
Shoes: Green Converse
Top: ‘I eat brains, you’re safe’ monster tee.
Bathing Suit: http://www.splendicity.com/shopaholicsdaily/files/2008/06/vspalmtreebikini.jpg
Accessories: Green Bangle, Purity Ring, ‘S’ necklace, Pink Dino Messenger Bag.
I draw hearts and smiley faces on my hands all the time. :] ♥️
Piercings/Tattoos: 2 x Ears, Belly.
‘Baby’ on the back of neck and https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/copyofplakasos2150uu8.jpg/#q=girl%20tattoo
Other: Aspiring Artist. Never seen without her Sketch Pad, Camera, or iPod
Personality: Modern Hippie :p. Fun, Loud, Crazy, Weird, Has way too much energy
I run track, It’s my life. Really. I love long distance, the wind in my hair,
the ground under my feet:]
Track Outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/track_tryouts_3rd_place/set?id=7631555
LOOK: http://www.polyvore.com/lol/set?id=12043095
Demi
Demi

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:44 pm

Okay.... Jack is kicked from this. This is me and Jake's rp. I will not deal with a guy with a fucking dick size. And I am, obviously, Hera.

Everyone, please adjust your bio to fit the character. [:
Maggie
Maggie

https://facebook.com/thespencerholloway

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 pm

And Jakie poo, lock this until tomorrow, when I have my computer back puhleeze.

I want to be in it when it starts!
Maggie
Maggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cryptic Metaphor - Allen Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:30 pm

I'm sorry 'love... This... Made me lol... In a bad way.

Cryptic Metaphor - Allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Electroshock Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Name: Rayanna
Nickname: Ray, Raya, Anna
Height: 5’6”
Wieght: 110
Body Type: Athletically skinny. I have a model's body.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Clear Blue
Hair Style: Wavy, down to shoulders
Pets: one boxer(Marquees), one doberman (Jacque)
Secret: I was adopted I look nothing like my parents.
Personality: Fun, flirtatious, tree hugger, doesn’t get mad over stupid things,
loves to have fun. Loves to talk to guys I love my guitar and am rarely seen
without it. I write my own music and compose it. When I get nervous I tend to talk…
over talk…
Make up: Black eyeliner, blue eyeshadow, mascara
Clothes: Tight black halter top with jeans and converse.
Other: I’m captain of the sr. high dance team. I'm an internationally known model. I've taken gymnastics since I was about 6
Tattoo: Cherry Wood Gibson J 200 on my right hip
CAR:: ‘09 Phantom
http://www.seriouswheels.com/2009/r-z-0-9/2009-Rolls-Royce-Phantom-Coupe-Front-And-Side-Closeup-1920x1440.htm

I’m from Versailles and have a HEAVY french accent.

Aphrodite
Electroshock
Electroshock

Back to top Go down

Post by thelastawkwardturtle Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Screw you, Allen. It's supposed to be stupid. Very Happy
thelastawkwardturtle
thelastawkwardturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggie Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:41 pm

YEAH ALLEN! [:
Maggie
Maggie

Back to top Go down

Post by RoRo Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Id likes to join as Achilles please Smile

Bio:
Name: Derek
Nickname: RoRo, Der Bear(Annabelle), D-Math, ( Think of others so i can put more here Very Happy)
eye color: Deep Green
hair color and style: Light Brown, natural highlights in it, Buzz cut, minor fohawk spike in it.
skin color: Tanned
clothes: Navy Blue Striped Sweater, White Tank Top, Dark Wash Jeans, Black Reebok High Tops or Black Adidas Soccer shoes
Origin: Glasgow, Scotland and I still have a heavy accent
body type: Athletic/Muscular 6’5 225lbs Built lmao
Apperance Extras: Intriguing smile
personality: Sarcastic, Funny, caring about others,someone who is always there for anyone.
se.xuality: Straight
sports/hobbies: Soccer (Forward/Striker),Football(Wide Reciever),Basketball(Shooting Guard)
anything else? Chromed out and Tuned Blue 1968 Camaro, Rottweiler Dog Named Hunter.
RoRo
RoRo

Back to top Go down

Post by Soph x Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:27 pm

hey can i be Persephone Smile

Soph x

Back to top Go down

Post by BraylieLu Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 pm

I wanna be Persephone =] for fun. Try being an undercover slut. I would be Gaia but I think I'd get on my nerves. Do I have to post a bio?
BraylieLu
BraylieLu

Back to top Go down

Post by BraylieLu Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:39 pm

oh no! i'm late? someone took that role?
BraylieLu
BraylieLu

Back to top Go down

Post by CJ Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:01 pm

this still going?
CJ
CJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down